Teaching Certificate

The member practices speech-language pathology and/or audiology in another jurisdiction and has been invited to teach in Ontario for up to one year under the authorization/supervision of a member who holds a general or academic certificate of registration.

A teaching member:

  1. Must practise in his or her area of expertise only to the extent required for the purposes of the continuing education program, the member’s research or other limited teaching contract; and
  2. Must continue to be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or have a valid work permit to engage in professional practice in Canada; and
  3. Must practise only under the supervision of a member who holds a general certificate of registration or an academic certificate of registration.
This website is intended to provide information to the public and members.  Should there be differences in documentation previously distributed to CASLPO members, it is up to the member to source the latest version posted on the CASLPO website.